Call for workshops at TALN 2021
Conference TALN 2021 | RECITAL 2021
June 28th – July 2nd, 2021
Submission deadline: 10/01/2021
The organizers (Inria Nord-Lille Europe, CRIStAL, STL and GERIICO labs, Lille, France), working in automatic processing of written and signed languages, are organizing
from June 28th to July 2nd, 2021
on the campus Cité scientifique of the Université de Lille,
the 28th edition of the TALN-RECITAL conference.
Call for workshops
As part of the TALN-RECITAL 2021 conference, we open the call for workshop proposals. The workshops must be related to topics of the TALN-RECITAL conference. One or two days will be dedicated to the workshops.
Each workshop will be managed by its own organization and program committees. The workshop organizers are responsible for: call for submissions and its publication, coordination of the program committee. The workshop organizers will work together with the TALN-RECITAL organizers on questions related to organisational issues. The conference organizers will provide the following services: classrooms, coffee breaks and proceedings.
The workshops will be held in parallel sessions on Monday June 28th and Tuesday June 29th 2021, on the main conference site in Lille. The workshops can be one-day or half-day long.
* Submission deadline for workshop proposals: January 10tn, 2021
* Notification to workshop organizers: January 17th, 2021
* Final versions of the accepted papers by workshops (for proceedings): May 10th, 2021
* Workshop dates: June 28-29, 2021
Modalities for submission of proposals
The workshop proposals must be sent as pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposal content comprises:
– title and abbreviation of the workshop,
– short description (1 page A4, pdf format) of the workshop topics,
– program committee (2 or 3 persons responsible for the final selection of papers)
– expected duration of the workshop (1/2 or 1 day).
The workshop proposals will be reviewed by the TALN program committee and the ATALA CPERM. The following criteria will be considered:
– fit to the conference topics,
– originality of the proposal.
Besides, it is important that the program committees (in the submission proposal) and the reviewers are balanced as for their gender and affiliations.
Workshop presentations will be done in French or in English (for non-french speaking).
Papers must follow the TALN 2021 format (except for the number of pages, which decision is made by workshop organizers): https://talnrecital2021.inria.fr/soumissions/
Paper submission will be done through the conference submission website in the appropriate track: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=talnrecital2021